15 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 853 results Matching Hangman Answers
- A parleying; a discussion; a conference.
- A formal conference on public affairs; a general council; esp., an assembly of representatives of a nation or people having authority to make laws.
- The assembly of the three estates of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, viz., the lords spiritual, lords temporal, and the representatives of the commons, sitting in the House of Lords and the House of Commons, constituting the legislature, when summoned by the royal authority to consult on the affairs of the nation, and to enact and repeal laws.
- In France, before the Revolution of 1789, one of the several principal judicial courts.
- Of or pertaining to Parliament.
- One versed in the rules and usages of Parliament or similar deliberative assemblies; as, an accomplished parliamentarian.
- an expert in parliamentary rules and procedures
- One of a body of believers in the early church who denied the independent prexistent personality of Christ, and who, accordingly, held that the Father suffered in the Son; a monarchian.
- The system of education introduced by Pestalozzi.
- Of or pertaining to the Pharisees; resembling the Pharisees.
- Hence: Addicted to external forms and ceremonies; making a show of religion without the spirit of it; ceremonial; formal; hypocritical; self-righteous.
- A hypothetical genus of primates intermediate between man and the anthropoid apes.
- A genus consisting of an extinct primate apparently intermediate between man and the existing anthropoid apes, known from bones first found in Java in 1891-92, and other bones found later.