12 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 2009 results Matching Hangman Answers
- Promoting peace; suited to make or restore peace; conciliatory; as, pacific words or acts.
- of or pertaining to the Pacific Ocean; as, Pacific islands.
- of or relating to the second period of the Stone Age (following the eolithic); "paleolithic artifacts"
- A wind instrument made of reeds tied together; -- called also pandean pipes.
- The lower larynx in birds.
- A scheme to unite all the Greeks in one political body.
- Open to public perusal; -- said of a document conferring some right or privilege; as, letters patent.
- Appropriated or protected by letters patent; secured by official authority to the exclusive possession, control, and disposal of some person or party; patented; as, a patent right; patent medicines.
- Spreading; forming a nearly right angle with the steam or branch; as, a patent leaf.
- One of a body of believers in the early church who denied the independent prexistent personality of Christ, and who, accordingly, held that the Father suffered in the Son; a monarchian.