14 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 1208 results Matching Hangman Answers
- Similar to or reminiscent of a neanderthal human; troglodytic; primitive and uncultured.
- Like, or pertaining to, the Neanderthal skull, or the type of man it represents.
- a very large wine bottle holding the equivalent of 20 normal bottles of wine; used especially for display
NEW ZEALAND FLAX
- A plant of the genus Linum, esp.
- The skin or fibrous part of the flax plant, when broken and cleaned by hatcheling or combing.
- A great medieval German epic of unknown authorship containing traditions which refer to the Burgundians at the time of Attila and mythological elements pointing to heathen times.
- The act or process of conquering, or acquiring by force; the act of overcoming or subduing opposition by force, whether physical or moral; subjection; subjugation; victory.
- That which is conquered; possession gained by force, physical or moral.
- The acquiring of property by other means than by inheritance; acquisition.
- The act of gaining or regaining by successful struggle; as, the conquest of liberty or peace.