12 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 1361 results Matching Hangman Answers
- A bright golden color, reflecting more light than any other except white; the color of that part of the spectrum which is between the orange and green.
- A yellow pigment.
- A tribe of Indians who formerly inhabited the shores of Narragansett Bay.
- A pantheistic eclectic school of philosophy, of which Plotinus was the chief (a.
- The doctrines of the Nestorian Christians, or of Nestorius.
- Having existed, or having been made, but a short time; having originated or occured lately; having recently come into existence, or into one's possession; not early or long in being; of late origin; recent; fresh; modern; -- opposed to old, as, a new coat; a new house; a new book; a new fashion.
- Not before seen or known, although existing before; lately manifested; recently discovered; as, a new metal; a new planet; new scenes.
- Newly beginning or recurring; starting anew; now commencing; different from what has been; as, a new year; a new course or direction.
- As if lately begun or made; having the state or quality of original freshness; also, changed for the better; renovated; unworn; untried; unspent; as, rest and travel made him a new man.
- Not of ancient extraction, or of a family of ancient descent; not previously known or famous.
- Not habituated; not familiar; unaccustomed.
- Fresh from anything; newly come.
- An island on the coast of British North America, famed for the fishing grounds in its vicinity.
- A Newfoundland dog.