13 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 1385 results Matching Hangman Answers
- A tribe of Indians who formerly inhabited the shores of Narragansett Bay.
- Of or pertaining to a nation; common to a whole people or race; public; general; as, a national government, language, dress, custom, calamity, etc.
- Attached to one's own country or nation.
- revival of a classical style (in art or literature or architecture or music) but from a new perspective or with a new motivation
- One who does not conform to an established church; especially, one who does not conform to the established church of England; a dissenter.
- someone who refuses to conform to established standards of conduct
- not conforming to some norm or socially approved pattern of behavior or thought; "their rabidly nonconformist deportment has made them legendary"; "the old stubborn nonconformist spirit of the early settlers"
- not conforming to established customs or doctrines especially in religion