Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if spool is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on spool.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer SPOOL has 155 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word SPOOL is VALID in some board games. Check SPOOL in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of spool in various dictionaries:
noun - a winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound
verb - transfer data intended for a peripheral device (usually a printer) into temporary storage
verb - wind onto a spool or a reel
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Kite flier's aid|
|Spool might refer to|
* Spool, a usually low-flanged or unflanged cylinder on which thread, wire, cable, paper, film, straps, or tape is wound for distribution or use.
* Bobbin, a cylinder or reel on which a quantity of thread, yarn or wire is wound for use in a particular machine or device
* Cable reel used to carry various types of electrical wires* Spool (software company), a software company that allows users to save video and text onto their mobile devices to view the content offline
* Spooling, Simultaneous Peripheral Operations On-line, transferring data between media concurrently with other work, in computing
* "Spool" can refer to the unit of rotating components inside of a jet engine, so-named because the rotating shaft with compressor and turbine blades on each end resembles an empty thread spool. Turbofans can have up to three spools, with the shafts of the outer spools rotating within the hollow shaft of the innermost spool.
* Spooling up, increasing RPMs and thrust in a