Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if prep is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on prep.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer PREP has 456 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word PREP is VALID in some board games. Check PREP in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of prep in various dictionaries:
noun - preparatory school work done outside school (especially at home)
A preparatory school.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Attend Andover, e.g.|
|Ready for surgery|
|Kind of school|
|Ready for the operating room|
|Get ready, for short|
|Medical ritual, briefly|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|prepare (something) make ready.|
|preparatory school work done outside school (especially at home)|
|abbreviation for pre-exposure prophylaxis: the use of drug treatments to prevent a disease, especially HIVAIDS, in people who do not have the disease|
|to prepare something:|
|to prepare yourself or someone else to do something:|
|abbreviation for preposition|
|school work that students, especially students at private schools, do at home or not during school time:|
|medical To prep is also to get a person in a hospital ready for an operation.|
|Informal A preparatory school.|
|Prep might refer to|
* A nickname for anything associated with a university-preparatory school, such as:
* A person who attends such a "college prep school" in the United States
* A person whose manner or clothing fits the American "preppy" stereotype* PrEP, or Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, the use of prescription drugs to prevent HIV transmission before exposure
* Prep, a novel by Curtis Sittenfeld
* Prep, short form for a plasmid preparation (including minipreps and bulk preps) or the DNA prepared by such a method
* Prep, short form for preparation of or for something
* PReP, the PowerPC Reference Platform
* P-rep, a statistical value of the probability of replicating an observed effect
* Preparative, a NATO signal flag
* Presequence Protease, a mitochondrial and chloroplastic protein
* PREP, a pop music band from London