Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if plunge is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on plunge.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer PLUNGE has 130 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word PLUNGE is VALID in some board games. Check PLUNGE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of plunge in various dictionaries:
noun - a brief swim in water
noun - a steep and rapid fall
verb - thrust or throw into
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Some necklines do this|
|What some necklines do|
|Steep, rapid fall|
|Fall suddenly and uncontrollably|
|Jump or dive into water|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|an act of jumping or diving into water.|
|push or thrust quickly.|
|jump or dive quickly and energetically.|
|To thrust or throw forcefully into a substance or place: "Plunge the lobsters, head first, into a large pot of rapidly boiling salted water ( Craig Claiborne).|
|To cast suddenly, violently, or deeply into a given state or situation: "The street was plunged in cool shadow ( Richard Wright).|
|The act or an instance of plunging.|
|To speculate or gamble extravagantly.|
|To become suddenly lower decrease dramatically: Stock prices plunged during the banking crisis.|
|To move forward and downward violently: The rider plunged from the bucking horse.|
|To descend steeply fall precipitously: a cliff that plunges to the sea.|
|Plunge might refer to|
* Plunge (American football), a play in American football|
* Plunge (geology), the inclination of a surface or axis of an anticline to the horizontal
* The Plunge, a historic swim center in Richmond California
* Plunge Creek, a river in Alaska
* Plung, a city in Lithuania
* Plunge, the former name for the American rock band Cinder Road
* Plunge, a type of waterfall
* Plunge (gambling), sudden support for a horse in a race
* A swim center in Belmont Park (San Diego)
* Plunge for distance, a former diving event
* Plunge (album), a 2017 album by Fever Ray