Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if dip is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on dip.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer DIP has 559 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word DIP is VALID in some board games. Check DIP in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of dip in various dictionaries:
noun - a depression in an otherwise level surface
noun - (physics) the angle that a magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon
noun - a thief who steals from the pockets or purses of others in public places
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Hors d'oeuvre item|
|Fondue, for one|
|Potato chip accompaniment|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|At a buffet, don't do this twice with the same chip -- put some of that guacamole on a plate|
|It can be a brief swim, a scoop of ice cream, or a pickpocket|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a thick sauce in which pieces of food are dipped before eating.|
|a brief downward slope followed by an upward one.|
|a brief swim.|
|sink, drop, or slope downwards.|
|put a hand or implement into (a bag or container) in order to take something out.|
|put or let something down quickly or briefly in or into (liquid).|
|To color or dye by immersing: dip Easter eggs.|
|To plunge briefly into a liquid, as in order to wet, coat, or saturate.|
|To plunge into water or other liquid and come out quickly.|
|Dip, Mugla, TURKEY|
|Dip, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA|
|Dip, Poni, BURKINA FASO|
|dip, Saaremaa, ESTONIA|
|Dip might refer to|
* Dip (Catalan myth), an evil demonic dog that drinks people's blood
* Dip (geology), Strike and dip, the orientation or attitude of a geologic feature
* Dip slope, a geological term for a slope parallel to the dip
* Dip circle, used to measure the angle between magnetic dip and the horizon
* Magnetic dip, the angle made with the horizontal at any point by the Earth's magnetic field
* Dip of the Horizon, the angle below horizontal for an elevated observer at sea
* Dip (dance move), a partner dance move
* Dip (exercise), a type of strength training exercise
* Dip (food), a type of sauce into which food is dipped
* Dip, a name in Gujarati meaning Diya
* "Dip", a song by Danny Brown from his 2013 album Old
* Dipping tobacco, a colloquial name for American moist snuff
* Flag dipping, to dip a flag that is being carried as a sign of respect or deference
* Plunge dip, a method of immersing livestock in pesticide
* A brief swim, as in skinny dipping
* Voltage dip, the British term for voltage sag
* Dip (L. P