Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if lucid is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on lucid.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer LUCID has 214 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word LUCID is VALID in some board games. Check LUCID in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of lucid in various dictionaries:
adj - (of language) transparently clear
adj - having a clear mind
adj - capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Clear as a bell|
|Having all one's marbles|
|Clear and understandable|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Clear or easily understood|
|Clear & transparent last name of astronaut Shannon, an STS-58 member|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|expressed clearly easy to understand.|
|clearly expressed and easy to understand, or (of a person) thinking or speaking clearly:|
|(of speech or writing) clearly expressed and easy to understand, or (of a person) thinking or reasoning clearly:|
|Easily understood intelligible.|
|Mentally sound sane or rational.|
|Translucent or transparent. See Synonyms at clear.|
|having a clear mind|
|(of language) transparently clear easily understandable|
|capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner|
|transmitting light able to be seen through with clarity|
|Lucid might refer to|
* Con Lucid (1874-1931) U.S. major league baseball player
* Shannon Lucid (born 1943), an American astronaut
* Lucid Inc., a software development company founded by Richard P. Gabriel in 1984
* Lucid Games, a British videogame company
* Lucid Records, an independent record label in Deerfield, Illinois, United States
* Lucid Motors, an electric car company formerly called Atieva
* Science and technology
* Lucid (programming language), a dataflow programming language
* LucidDB, an open-source database package
* Lucid Lynx, a version of Ubuntu Linux released in April 2010
* LUCID (Langton Ultimate Cosmic ray Intensity Detector), a commercial cosmic ray detector
* USS Lucid, U.S. Navy shipname
* USS Lucid (MSO-458), a US Navy minesweeper that patrolled the Pacific Ocean
* USS Lucid (AM-259), a US Navy minesweeper that operated in the Atlantic Ocean* Operation Lucid, British military plan to use fireships to attack France in World War II
* Other uses
* Lucid (film), a 2005 Can