Is LUCID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LUCID in various dictionaries:
- adj - (of language) transparently clear
- adj - having a clear mind
- adj - capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner
- adj - transmitting light
- Easily understood; intelligible.
- Mentally sound; sane or rational.
- Translucent or transparent.
- adv - easily understood [adj] : LUCIDLY
There are 5 letters in LUCID: C D I L U
To search all scrabble anagrams of LUCID, to go: LUCID?
Rearrange the letters in LUCID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LUCID
What's nearby LUCID
Lookup in Wiki for LUCID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LUCID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LUCID"