Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if incline is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on incline.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer INCLINE has 105 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word INCLINE is VALID in some board games. Check INCLINE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of incline in various dictionaries:
noun - an elevated geological formation
noun - an inclined surface connecting two levels
verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues
|Have a slant
|That's perhaps where nothing comes up for the slope
|Up north, clubs to put bar in bank
|Have a tendency
|Possible Jeopardy Clues
|Meaning "a slope", it's from the Latin for "bend toward"
|Possible Dictionary Clues
|have a tendency to do something.
|be favourably disposed towards or willing to do something.
|lean or turn away from a given plane or direction, especially the vertical or horizontal.
|an inclined surface or plane a slope, especially on a road or railway.
|To deviate from the horizontal or vertical slant.
|To lower or bend the head or body, as in a nod or bow.
|To cause to lean, slant, or slope.
|To influence to have a certain tendency dispose: Recent events incline us to distrust all politicians.
|To bend or lower in a nod or bow: inclined her head in acquiescence.
|An inclined surface a slope or gradient.
|Incline might refer to
Incline, inclined, inclining, or inclination may refer to:* Incline, California
* Inclined plane, a flat surface whose endpoints are at different heights
* Inclined orbit, an orbital plane is tipped away from the equator
* Cable railway, a steeply graded railway that uses a cable or rope to haul trains
* Funicular (or funicular railway, a type of cable railway), a cable railway in which a cable attached moves cars up and down a steep slope
* Inclined loop, a feature found on some roller coasters
* Inclined rig, a method of rigging a sail to direct the force of the sails in such a way as to reduce heeling
* Inclined tower, a tower that was intentionally built at an incline
* Inclining test, to determine a ship's stability and the coordinates of its center of gravity
* Slope, steepness, incline, or grade of a line
* Grade (slope), of a topographic feature or constructed element