Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if assess is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on assess.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ASSESS has 522 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ASSESS is VALID in some board games. Check ASSESS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of assess in various dictionaries:
verb - evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
verb - charge (a person or a property) with a payment, such as a tax or a fine
verb - set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Review, as damage|
|Take stock of|
|Estimate the value of|
|Estimate property values|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|To impose a tax on something|
|Appraise a piece of property for taxation purposes, or evaluate the situation|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Evaluate or estimate the nature, ability, or quality of.|
|evaluate or estimate the nature, ability, or quality of.|
|charge (a person or a property) with a payment, such as a tax or a fine|
|estimate the value of (property) for taxation|
|set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)|
|place a value on judge the worth of something|
|to judge or decide the amount, value, quality, or importance of something:|
|to decide the quality or importance of something:|
|To assess is also to judge the cost or value of something:|
|to charge someone an amount of money as a special payment:|
|Assess might refer to|
Assessment may refer to:|
* Educational assessment, documenting knowledge, skills, aptitudes, and beliefs
* Health assessment, identifies needs of the patient and how those needs will be addressed
* Environmental impact assessment, assessment of environmental consequences of a plan
* Library assessment, to learn about the needs of patrons
* Nursing assessment, gathering information about a patient's physiological, psychological, sociological, and spiritual status
* Psychiatric assessment, gathering information about a person in a psychiatric or mental health service
* Psychological assessment, examination of a person's mental health by a professional such as a psychologist
* Risk assessment, determining value of risk related to a concrete situation and a recognized threat
* Survey data collection, marketing assessments
* Tax assessment, determining amounts to be paid or assessed for tax or insurance purposes
* Vulnerability assessment, identifying, quantifying, and ranking vulnerabilities in a system