Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if had is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on had.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer HAD has 534 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word HAD is VALID in some board games. Check HAD in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of had in various dictionaries:
verb - have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense
verb - have as a feature
verb - go through (mental or physical states or experiences)
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|'It ___ to Be You'|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|If you've been this, you've been cheated|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Past tense and past participle of have.|
|past simple and past participle of have , also used with the past participle of other verbs to form the past perfect:|
|past simple and past participle of have:|
|to be tricked and given less than you agreed or paid for:|
|(of a machine, etc.) to be in such a bad condition that it is not useful or (of a person, team, etc.) to be doing so badly that they are certain to fail:|
|to be tricked:|
|place or keep (something) in a particular position.|
|show (a personal attribute or quality) by one's actions or attitude.|
|perform the action indicated by the noun specified (used especially in spoken English as an alternative to a more specific verb).|
|be obliged or find it necessary to do the specified thing.|
|Had, Andalucia, SPAIN|
|Had, Balochistan, PAKISTAN|
|Had, Jammu and Kashmir, INDIA|
|Had, Ash Sharqiyah, OMAN|
|Had, Federally Administered Tribal Areas, PAKISTAN|
|Had might refer to|
Had or |
* had, past tense of the English verb have; see Have (disambiguation)
* Had, an alternative name for the game tag, used primarily in the London region
* Had, an alternative name for Hadit, the Thelemic version of an Egyptian god
* Abbreviation for Hole Accumulation Diode, a technique for reducing electronic noise
* Abbreviation for technology blog hackaday (usually as HaD)
* HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder
* See also 'had'-based sentence: James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher .