Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if crag is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on crag.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CRAG has 342 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CRAG is VALID in some board games. Check CRAG in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of crag in various dictionaries:
noun - a steep rugged rock or cliff
A steeply projecting mass of rock forming part of a rugged cliff or headland.
adj - a large jagged rock [n -S] : CRAGGED
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Mountain goat's perch|
|Spot on a cliff|
|What a climber may clutch|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A steep rugged mass of rock projecting upward or outward.|
|a steep or rugged cliff or rock face.|
|a steep rugged rock or cliff|
|a high, rough mass of rock that sticks out from the land around it|
|A steep or rugged cliff or rock face.|
|A shelly sandstone occurring in eastern England.|
|Crag might refer to|
* A steep rugged mass of rock projecting upward or outward, especially a cliff or vertical rock exposure in the north of England or in Scotland (Scottish Gaelic and Irish:creag, Welsh:craig).
* Crag (climbing), a cliff or group of cliffs, in any location, which is or may be suitable for climbing
* Crag (dice game), a dice game played with three dice
* Crag and tail, a geological formation caused by the passage of a glacier over an area of hard rock
* Marine deposits of Pleistocene age found in East Anglia:
* Red Crag
* Wroxham Crag
* Corralline Crag
* Norwich Crag* Club de Radioaficionados de Guatemala, an amateur radio organization in Guatemala
* The Crag, the final event in the Nickelodeon Guts action sports program