Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if bits is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on bits.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BITS has 160 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BITS is VALID in some board games. Check BITS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of bits in various dictionaries:
noun - a small piece or quantity of something
noun - a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
noun - an indefinitely short time
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Tiny memory measures|
|Parts of bytes|
|0's and 1's, to a programmer|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Ritz ___(smaller snacks)|
|Despite the name, these pieces used to drill wells aren't little; they can be 2 1/2 feet long|
|1 byte usually equals 8 of these|
|The smallest units of information stored in a computer, they form bytes|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a small piece, part, or quantity of something.|
|Plural form of bit.|
|A small piece, part, or quantity of something.|
|A set of actions or ideas associated with a specific group or activity.|
|A girl or young woman.|
|A person's genitals.|
|A unit of 12 12 cents (used only in even multiples).|
|A mouthpiece, typically made of metal, which is attached to a bridle and used to control a horse.|
|A tool or piece for boring or drilling.|
|Bits might refer to|
BITS or * Plural of bit, computer memory unit.|
* Drill bit, cutting tools used to create cylindrical holes
* Background Intelligent Transfer Service, a file transfer service
* Birla Institute of Technology and Science, a technology school in Pilani, Rajasthan, India, with campuses in Goa, Hyderabad, and Dubai
* Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, near Ranchi, in the state of Jharkhand, India
* Business and Information Technology School, a former business school in Iserlohn (Germany), now merged into University of Applied Sciences Europe
* Bukareshter Idishe Teater-Studie or Bucharest Yiddish Studio Theater, a theater in Bucharest
* Building Integrated Timing Supply, a standard for distributing a precision clock among telecommunications equipment
* Bits (album), the fourth and final album by American indie rock band Oxford Collapse
* Built-in test
* "Bits" (2012), a play by the Catalan mime comedy group Tricicle
* Bits (TV series), a British television entertainment programm
* Bits, a subun