Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if adore is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on adore.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ADORE has 1213 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ADORE is VALID in some board games. Check ADORE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of adore in various dictionaries:
verb - love intensely
To worship as God or a god.
To regard with deep, often rapturous love.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Think a lot of|
|Put on a pedestal|
|Like a lot|
|Go gaga over|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Love and respect (someone) deeply.|
|love and respect (someone) deeply.|
|to love someone very much, especially in a way that shows a lot of admiration or respect, or to like something very much:|
|to love and respect someone very much, or to like something very much:|
|To worship as God or a god.|
|To regard with deep, often rapturous love. See Synonyms at revere1.|
|Adore might refer to|
* "Adore" (Cashmere Cat song), a 2015 single by Cashmere Cat featuring Ariana Grande
* "Adore" (Prince song), by Prince from his 1987 album Sign "O" the Times
* "Adore" (Jasmine Thompson song), a 2015 single by Jasmine Thompson from Adore
* "Adore" (Amy Shark song), a 2016 single by Amy Shark.
* Adore (The Smashing Pumpkins album), 1998 album by American band The Smashing Pumpkins
* "Adore", a song by Bernd Maus & Thilo Stolle, featured on Miss Kittin's second DJ mix 2002 album Radio Caroline Vol.1
* Adore (Misako Odani album), 2005 album by Japanese singer/pianist Misako Odani
* Adore (film), a 2013 film directed by Anne Fontaine
* Adore, a love-themed Beanie Baby stuffed toy*