Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEEDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEEDY exist?
Definitions of WEEDY in dictionaries:
- adj - abounding with or resembling weeds
- adj - being very thin
- Full of or consisting of weeds: a weedy lawn.
- Resembling or characteristic of a weed: a weedy plant.
- Of a scrawny build; spindly or gawky.
- adj - resembling a weed
There are 5 letters in WEEDY: D E E W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEEDY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEEDY plus a wildcard: WEEDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEEDY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WEEDY
- Seahorse World Reviews - Beauty Point Tasmania Attractions ...
- Woman Weed
- weedy Seadragon by Andy Thirlwell Earth Shots
- weedy Sea Dragon by doraemonxo on deviantART
- weedy corner in the Colonial theme garden
- weedy-princess 2012-08-05
- Meet the Herbalist - weedy Ways
- NSW Branch The Malacological Society of Australasia Limited ACN 067 ...
- PhotographyBLOG Gallery - Pretty weedy - Powered by PhotoPost