Scrabble word: VICIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICIOUS exist?
Definitions of VICIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- adj - having the nature of vice
- adj - bringing or deserving severe rebuke or censure
- adj - marked by deep ill will
- Having the nature of vice; evil, immoral, or depraved.
- Given to vice, immorality, or depravity.
- Spiteful; malicious: vicious gossip.
- Disposed to or characterized by violent or destructive behavior.
- Marked by an aggressive disposition; savage.
- Faulty, imperfect, or otherwise impaired by defects or a defect: a forced, vicious style of prose.
- Impure; foul.
- adj - dangerously aggressive