Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VICIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICIOUS exist?
Definitions of VICIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- adj - having the nature of vice
- adj - bringing or deserving severe rebuke or censure
- adj - marked by deep ill will
- Having the nature of vice; evil, immoral, or depraved.
- Given to vice, immorality, or depravity.
- Spiteful; malicious: vicious gossip.
- Disposed to or characterized by violent or destructive behavior.
- Marked by an aggressive disposition; savage.
- Faulty, imperfect, or otherwise impaired by defects or a defect: a forced, vicious style of prose.
- Impure; foul.
- adj - dangerously aggressive
There are 7 letters in VICIOUS: C I I O S U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VICIOUS plus a wildcard: VICIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VICIOUS
Images for VICIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.