Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UTILITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does UTILITY exist?
Definitions of UTILITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a company that performs a public service
- noun - the quality of being of practical use
- noun - the service (electric power or water or transportation) provided by a public utility
- noun - (economics) a measure that is to be maximized in any situation involving choice
- noun - (computer science) a program designed for general support of the processes of a computer
- noun - a facility composed of one or more pieces of equipment connected to or part of a structure and designed to provide a service such as heat or electricity or water or sewage disposal
- adj - used of beef
- adj - capable of substituting in any of several positions on a team
- The quality or condition of being useful; usefulness: “I have always doubted the utility of these conferences on disarmament” (Winston S.
- A useful article or device.
- A public utility.
- A commodity or service, such as electricity, water, or public transportation, that is provided by a public utility.
- Prepared to play any of the smaller theatrical roles on short notice: a utility cast member.
- Capable of playing as a substitute in any of several positions: a utility infielder.
- Designed for various often heavy-duty practical uses: a utility knife; a utility vehicle.
- Raised or kept for the production of a farm product rather than for show or as pets: utility livestock.
- Of the lowest U.
- noun - the quality of being useful
There are 7 letters in UTILITY: I I L T T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UTILITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UTILITY plus a wildcard: UTILITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UTILITY
Images for UTILITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.