Scrabble word: UNHOLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNHOLY exist?
Definitions of UNHOLY in dictionaries:
- adj - not hallowed or consecrated
- adj - extremely evil or cruel
- adj - having committed unrighteous acts
- Wicked; immoral.
- Not hallowed or consecrated.
- Outrageous: took unholy risks to win the downhill race.
- adj - having a divine nature or origin
- noun - a holy place
There are 6 letters in UNHOLY: H L N O U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNHOLY plus a wildcard: UNHOLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNHOLY
Images for UNHOLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.