Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUFTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUFTED exist?
Definitions of TUFTED in dictionaries:
- adj - (of plants) growing in small dense clumps or tufts
- adj - having or adorned with tufts
- adj - (of a bird or animal) having a usually ornamental tuft or process on the head
- v - to form into tufts (clusters of flexible outgrowths attached at the base)
There are 6 letters in TUFTED: D E F T T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUFTED plus a wildcard: TUFTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUFTED
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUFTED
- DIY Button tufted Headboard Flickr - Photo Sharing
- ... tufted titmouse is very common throughout much of the eastern USA. It
- tufted Titmouse - Animals Photo (29861521) - Fanpop fanclubs
- ... to see a deep-tufted headboard from frame to fabulous finish
- Versatile tufted Upholstery EcoSalon Conscious Culture and Fashion
- tufted back sofa with three seat cushions upholstered in linen ...
- tufted gray couch tufted Seating
- Skyline Furniture tufted Headboard in Premier White from Mercantila ...
- Hooker Furniture Bedroom tufted Bed 66 King 3016-90865 at Walter E ...
- tufted bench