Scrabble word: SYNONYMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNONYMY exist?
Definitions of SYNONYMY in dictionaries:
- noun - the semantic relation that holds between two words that can (in a given context) express the same meaning
- The quality of being synonymous; equivalence of meaning.
- Study and classification of synonyms.
- A list, book, or system of synonyms.
- A chronological list or record of the scientific names that have been applied to a species and its subdivisions.
- noun - equivalence of meaning