Scrabble word: SYNONYMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNONYMY exist?
Definitions of SYNONYMY in dictionaries:
- noun - the semantic relation that holds between two words that can (in a given context) express the same meaning
- The quality of being synonymous; equivalence of meaning.
- Study and classification of synonyms.
- A list, book, or system of synonyms.
- A chronological list or record of the scientific names that have been applied to a species and its subdivisions.
- noun - equivalence of meaning
There are 8 letters in SYNONYMY: M N N O S Y Y Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNONYMY plus a wildcard: SYNONYMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNONYMY
Images for SYNONYMY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.