Is SYNONYMY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SYNONYMY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the semantic relation that holds between two words that can (in a given context) express the same meaning
- The quality of being synonymous; equivalence of meaning.
- Study and classification of synonyms.
- A list, book, or system of synonyms.
- A chronological list or record of the scientific names that have been applied to a species and its subdivisions.
- noun - equivalence of meaning
There are 8 letters in SYNONYMY: M N N O S Y Y Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of SYNONYMY, to go: SYNONYMY?
Rearrange the letters in SYNONYMY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SYNONYMY
What's nearby SYNONYMY
Lookup in Wiki for SYNONYMY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SYNONYMY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SYNONYMY"