Scrabble word: SYNONYM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNONYM exist?
Definitions of SYNONYM in dictionaries:
- noun - two words that can be interchanged in a context are said to be synonymous relative to that context
- A word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another word or other words in a language.
- A word or an expression that serves as a figurative or symbolic substitute for another.
- A scientific name of an organism or of a taxonomic group that has been superseded by another name at the same rank.
- noun - a word having the same meaning as another
There are 7 letters in SYNONYM: M N N O S Y Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNONYM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNONYM plus a wildcard: SYNONYM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNONYM
Images for SYNONYM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.