Scrabble word: SYNONYM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNONYM exist?
Definitions of SYNONYM in dictionaries:
- noun - two words that can be interchanged in a context are said to be synonymous relative to that context
- A word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another word or other words in a language.
- A word or an expression that serves as a figurative or symbolic substitute for another.
- A scientific name of an organism or of a taxonomic group that has been superseded by another name at the same rank.
- noun - a word having the same meaning as another