Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SQUEEZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUEEZE exist?
Definitions of SQUEEZE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of gripping and pressing firmly
- noun - a state in which there is a short supply of cash to lend to businesses and consumers and interest rates are high
- noun - a situation in which increased costs cannot be passed on to the customer
- noun - (slang) a person's girlfriend or boyfriend
- noun - a twisting squeeze
- noun - an aggressive attempt to compel acquiescence by the concentration or manipulation of power
- noun - a tight or amorous embrace
- noun - the act of forcing yourself (or being forced) into or through a restricted space
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- verb - press firmly
- verb - squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- verb - to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - press or force
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- verb - squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- verb - squeeze or press together
- To press hard on or together; compress.
- To press gently, as in affection: squeezed her hand.
- To exert pressure on, as by way of extracting liquid: squeeze an orange.
- To extract by or as if by applying pressure: squeeze juice from a lemon; squeezed a confession out of a suspect.
- To extract by dishonest means; extort.
- To oppress with burdensome demands.
- To obtain room for by pressure; cram: squeezed her books into the briefcase.
- To manage to find time or space for.
- To force (an opponent) to use a potentially winning card in a trick he or she cannot take in bridge.
- To give way under pressure.
- To exert pressure.
- To force one’s way: squeeze through a crowd; squeeze into a tight space.
- The act or an instance of squeezing.
- An amount squeezed out: a squeeze of lemon.
- A handclasp or brief embrace.
- A group crowded together; a crush.
- A squeeze play.
- Financial pressure caused by shortages or narrowing economic margins.
- A forced discard of a potentially winning card in bridge.
- verb - to press hard upon
There are 7 letters in SQUEEZE: E E E Q S U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUEEZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUEEZE plus a wildcard: SQUEEZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUEEZE
Images for SQUEEZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.