Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SQUEEZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUEEZE exist?
Definitions of SQUEEZE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of gripping and pressing firmly
- noun - a state in which there is a short supply of cash to lend to businesses and consumers and interest rates are high
- noun - a situation in which increased costs cannot be passed on to the customer
- noun - (slang) a person's girlfriend or boyfriend
- noun - a twisting squeeze
- noun - an aggressive attempt to compel acquiescence by the concentration or manipulation of power
- noun - a tight or amorous embrace
- noun - the act of forcing yourself (or being forced) into or through a restricted space
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- verb - press firmly
- verb - squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- verb - to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - press or force
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- verb - squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- verb - squeeze or press together
- To press hard on or together; compress.
- To press gently, as in affection: squeezed her hand.
- To exert pressure on, as by way of extracting liquid: squeeze an orange.
- To extract by or as if by applying pressure: squeeze juice from a lemon; squeezed a confession out of a suspect.
- To extract by dishonest means; extort.
- To oppress with burdensome demands.
- To obtain room for by pressure; cram: squeezed her books into the briefcase.
- To manage to find time or space for.
- To force (an opponent) to use a potentially winning card in a trick he or she cannot take in bridge.
- To give way under pressure.
- To exert pressure.
- To force one’s way: squeeze through a crowd; squeeze into a tight space.
- The act or an instance of squeezing.
- An amount squeezed out: a squeeze of lemon.
- A handclasp or brief embrace.
- A group crowded together; a crush.
- A squeeze play.
- Financial pressure caused by shortages or narrowing economic margins.
- A forced discard of a potentially winning card in bridge.
- v - to press hard upon
There are 7 letters in SQUEEZE: E E E Q S U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUEEZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUEEZE plus a wildcard: SQUEEZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUEEZE
Images for SQUEEZE
- squeeze. Look at my happy rainbow
- Industrial Workplaces Feeling the Health and Safety squeeze
- new documentary detailing the story of squeeze brought back memories ...
- The squeeze of the VCs - Four Conspiring Trends
- Eu Que Fiz - Brindes Especiais Super promoo de squeezeS
- lekue lemon squeeze Lekue Lemon squeezer
- Un short squeeze es un aumento en el precio de una accin debido al ...
- Chapter 13 Trustees Looking to squeeze Every Last Dime from Debtors ...
- FilesqueezeSponge.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Brindes squeezes