Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SQUEEZED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUEEZED exist?
Definitions of SQUEEZED in dictionaries:
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- verb - press firmly
- verb - squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- verb - to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - press or force
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- verb - squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- verb - squeeze or press together
- v - to press hard upon
There are 8 letters in SQUEEZED: D E E E Q S U Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUEEZED plus a wildcard: SQUEEZED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUEEZED
8 letter words
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SQUEEZED
- Freshly squeezed Orange Juice photo by Daniel St.Pierre
- man can dream folks. A man can dream.
- ... Drawing of a Piggy Bank Being squeezed Tight by a Belt by gnurf - 56
- 2012 May Infinite Life Fitness
- The absolutely correct technique for squeezing the toothpaste tube ...
- ... Results One Years Supply of Minute Maid Pure squeezed Orange Juice
- Piggy Bank Being squeezed By A Belt Posters Art Prints by gnurf ...
- Fresh squeezed Lemonade The Tasteful Life
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.