Scrabble word: SQUEEZES
Is SQUEEZES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SQUEEZES in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of gripping and pressing firmly
- noun - a state in which there is a short supply of cash to lend to businesses and consumers and interest rates are high
- noun - a situation in which increased costs cannot be passed on to the customer
- noun - (slang) a person's girlfriend or boyfriend
- noun - a twisting squeeze
- noun - an aggressive attempt to compel acquiescence by the concentration or manipulation of power
- noun - a tight or amorous embrace
- noun - the act of forcing yourself (or being forced) into or through a restricted space
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- verb - press firmly
- verb - squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- verb - to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - press or force
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- verb - squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- verb - squeeze or press together
- verb - to press hard upon
There are 8 letters in SQUEEZES: E E E Q S S U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUEEZES
Click to search all anagrams of SQUEEZES plus a wildcard: SQUEEZES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUEEZES
Images for SQUEEZES
Lookup in Wiki for SQUEEZES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.