Scrabble word: SPEECHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPEECHES exist?
Definitions of SPEECHES in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience
- noun - (language) communication by word of mouth
- noun - something spoken
- noun - the exchange of spoken words
- noun - your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally
- noun - a lengthy rebuke
- noun - words making up the dialogue of a play
- noun - the mental faculty or power of vocal communication
- noun - the faculty or act of speaking
There are 8 letters in SPEECHES: C E E E H P S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPEECHES plus a wildcard: SPEECHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPEECHES
Images for SPEECHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.