Scrabble word: CHEESE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHEESE exist?
Definitions of CHEESE in dictionaries:
- noun - a solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk
- noun - erect or decumbent Old World perennial with axillary clusters of rosy-purple flowers
- verb - used in the imperative (get away, or stop it)
- verb - wind onto a cheese
- A solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk, often seasoned and aged.
- A molded mass of this substance.
- Something resembling this substance in shape or consistency.
- To look out.
- To get away fast; get going.
- An important person.
- verb - to discontinue the progress or motion of
There are 6 letters in CHEESE: C E E E H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEESE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHEESE plus a wildcard: CHEESE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHEESE
Images for CHEESE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.