Scrabble word: CHEESE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHEESE exist?
Definitions of CHEESE in dictionaries:
- noun - a solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk
- noun - erect or decumbent Old World perennial with axillary clusters of rosy-purple flowers
- verb - used in the imperative (get away, or stop it)
- verb - wind onto a cheese
- A solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk, often seasoned and aged.
- A molded mass of this substance.
- Something resembling this substance in shape or consistency.
- To look out.
- To get away fast; get going.
- An important person.
- verb - to discontinue the progress or motion of