Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHEENY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEENY exist?
Definitions of SHEENY in dictionaries:
- noun - (ethnic slur) offensive term for a Jew
- adj - reflecting light
- Lustrous; glistening.
- Used as a disparaging term for a Jew.
- adj - emitting or reflecting light
There are 6 letters in SHEENY: E E H N S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEENY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEENY plus a wildcard: SHEENY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEENY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHEENY
- 80s -No Label- Mens blue sheeny polyester with white pinstripe light ...
- teal berry and taupe satiny polyester longsleeve shirt. A sheeny ...
- ... sheeny embroidery trim and teardrop cut-out details a cummerbund
- Dress 70s -Ayers Unlimited- Womens coral red flat-textured sheeny ...
- ... sheeny polyester crepe knit 34 full puffed sleeve pullover dress
- Josh sheenySheehan Homegrown Maniacs
- Retro 80s Shirt 80s -Unreadable Label- Mens light blue sheer sheeny ...
- Shafran sheeny pictures of pomeranian parti-color
- Beneficial Kiss From A Rose sheeny Tint & Gloss - Oriental Princess ...
- Home Special Occasion Dresses Day Dresses sheeny Scoop Neckline ...