Scrabble word: SCROLL
Is SCROLL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SCROLL in dictionaries:
- noun - a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- noun - a document that can be rolled up (as for storage)
- verb - move through text or graphics in order to display parts that do not fit on the screen
- A roll, as of parchment or papyrus, used especially for writing a document.
- An ancient book or volume written on such a roll.
- A list or schedule of names.
- An ornament or ornamental design that resembles a partially rolled scroll of paper, as the volute in Ionic and Corinthian capitals.
- The curved head on an instrument of the violin family.
- A ribbon inscribed with a motto.
- To inscribe on a scroll.
- To roll up into a scroll.
- To ornament with a scroll.
- To cause (displayed text or graphics) to move vertically or horizontally across the screen so that a line of text or graphics appears at one edge of the screen for each line that moves off the opposite edge: scroll a document; scroll a page of text.
- To cause displayed text or graphics to move vertically or horizontally across the screen: scrolled down to the end of the document.
- To appear on screen and roll by: “The information scrolls so fast it’s unreadable” (Creative Computing).
- verb - to move text across a display screen
There are 6 letters in SCROLL: C L L O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCROLL
Click to search all anagrams of SCROLL plus a wildcard: SCROLL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCROLL
Images for SCROLL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.