Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PURDAH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURDAH exist?
Definitions of PURDAH in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of social isolation
- noun - the traditional Hindu or Muslim system of keeping women secluded
- noun - a screen used in India to separate women from men or strangers
- A curtain or screen, used mainly in India to keep women separate from men or strangers.
- The Hindu or Muslim system of sex segregation, practiced especially by keeping women in seclusion.
- Social seclusion: “Never have artists been more separate: their inordinate fame, wealth, drug use have driven them into luxurious purdah” (D.
- noun - a curtain used in India to seclude women
There are 6 letters in PURDAH: A D H P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURDAH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURDAH plus a wildcard: PURDAH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURDAH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PURDAH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.