Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PURDAH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURDAH exist?
Definitions of PURDAH in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of social isolation
- noun - the traditional Hindu or Muslim system of keeping women secluded
- noun - a screen used in India to separate women from men or strangers
- A curtain or screen, used mainly in India to keep women separate from men or strangers.
- The Hindu or Muslim system of sex segregation, practiced especially by keeping women in seclusion.
- Social seclusion: “Never have artists been more separate: their inordinate fame, wealth, drug use have driven them into luxurious purdah” (D.
- n - a curtain used in India to seclude women
There are 6 letters in PURDAH: A D H P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURDAH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURDAH plus a wildcard: PURDAH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURDAH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PURDAH
- Produksi Muslim purdah NIQOB
- Mask vs purdah no ordinary m.o.m.s.t.e.r
- How about purdah Stereotypes & Realities in Fashion
- ... Teringin tak nak pakai purdah Kelebihan wanita berpurdah
- New Words Bloviate and purdah
- WanitaKini.com - Aku Mahu Pakai purdah
- Girl in purdah -02 by Haru91 on deviantART
- Pure purdah Flickr - Photo Sharing
- purdah girl Flickr - Photo Sharing