Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRISSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRISSY exist?
Definitions of PRISSY in dictionaries:
- adj - exaggeratedly proper
- adj - excessively fastidious and easily disgusted
- adv - excessively or affectedly proper [adj -SIER, -SIEST] : PRISSILY
- n - one who is prissy
There are 6 letters in PRISSY: I P R S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRISSY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRISSY plus a wildcard: PRISSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRISSY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRISSY
- Miss prissy On The Team by artist892 on deviantART
- 31)RMJ1012-Miss-prissy-mini.jpg (13014 bytes)
- prissy Missy Spa
- Place a small piece of the sandpaper down on the vinyl. Gently pull it ...
- GONE WITH THE WIND - Butterfly McQueen as prissy - (bw) - 125
- hkjg.jpg picture by mzprissy142 - Photobucket
- Russia Internet whore placing an ad looking for a rich man - Page 8 ...
- 11 November 2010 Eat Pretty Shibu Chinese Food
- LA Miss prissy - Photography by Karen Sonnier
- bought the shoes last week at Urban Outfitters in New Orleans on ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.