Scrabble word: PONTOON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PONTOON exist?
Definitions of PONTOON in dictionaries:
- noun - (nautical) a floating structure (as a flat-bottomed boat) that serves as a dock or to support a bridge
- noun - a float supporting a seaplane
- A floating structure, such as a flat-bottomed boat, that is used to support a bridge.
- A floating structure serving as a dock.
- A float on a seaplane.
- noun - a flat-bottomed boat
There are 7 letters in PONTOON: N N O O O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PONTOON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PONTOON plus a wildcard: PONTOON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PONTOON
Images for PONTOON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.