Scrabble word: PICNIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PICNIC exist?
Definitions of PICNIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a day devoted to an outdoor social gathering
- noun - any undertaking that is easy to do
- noun - any informal meal eaten outside or on an excursion
- verb - eat alfresco, in the open air
- A meal eaten outdoors, as on an excursion.
- An easy task or a pleasant experience.
- A shoulder of pork from which most of the butt has been removed.
- verb - to go on a picnic (an outdoor excursion with food)