Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PICNIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PICNIC exist?
Definitions of PICNIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a day devoted to an outdoor social gathering
- noun - any undertaking that is easy to do
- noun - any informal meal eaten outside or on an excursion
- verb - eat alfresco, in the open air
- A meal eaten outdoors, as on an excursion.
- An easy task or a pleasant experience.
- A shoulder of pork from which most of the butt has been removed.
- v - to go on a picnic (an outdoor excursion with food)
There are 6 letters in PICNIC: C C I I N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PICNIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PICNIC plus a wildcard: PICNIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PICNIC
Images for PICNIC
- 338 Perfect picnic whites the tasting note
- Top Spots in Philly for a picnic Access Philly Real Estate Blog
- Make Your Party a picnic Cater-Hater
- Church picnic June 5 2011 Wesley United Methodist Church
- Neighborhood picnic
- ... The news in August Take a romantic picnic to Londons Royal Parks
- parents tips Baby Budgeting
- Perfect summer picnic recipes and picnic basket packing tips
- Easy picnic Food Ideas and Summer picnic Recipes
- Autumn picnic in the Park Whole Green Love