Scrabble word: PICNICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PICNICS exist?
Definitions of PICNICS in dictionaries:
- noun - a day devoted to an outdoor social gathering
- noun - any undertaking that is easy to do
- noun - any informal meal eaten outside or on an excursion
- verb - eat alfresco, in the open air
- verb - to go on a picnic (an outdoor excursion with food)
There are 7 letters in PICNICS: C C I I N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PICNICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PICNICS plus a wildcard: PICNICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PICNICS
Images for PICNICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.