Scrabble word: PEGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEGGED exist?
Definitions of PEGGED in dictionaries:
- verb - succeed in obtaining a position
- verb - pierce with a wooden pin or knock or thrust a wooden pin into
- verb - fasten or secure with a wooden pin
- verb - stabilize (the price of a commodity or an exchange rate) by legislation or market operations
- verb - to fasten with a peg (a wooden pin)
There are 6 letters in PEGGED: D E E G G P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEGGED plus a wildcard: PEGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEGGED
Images for PEGGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.