Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEGGED exist?
Definitions of PEGGED in dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface
- noun - small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- noun - informal terms for the leg
- noun - a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- noun - regulator that can be turned to regulate the pitch of the strings of a stringed instrument
- noun - a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- verb - to fasten with a peg (a wooden pin)
There are 6 letters in PEGGED: D E E G G P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEGGED plus a wildcard: PEGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEGGED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEGGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.