Scrabble word: OGHAM
Is OGHAM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OGHAM in dictionaries:
- An alphabetic system of inscribed notches for vowels and lines for consonants used to write Old Irish, chiefly on the edges of memorial stones, from the fifth to the early seventh century.
- A character used in this alphabet.
- An inscription in the ogham alphabet.
- A stone inscribed in the ogham alphabet.
- adj - an Old Irish alphabet [n -S] : OGHAMIC
There are 5 letters in OGHAM: A G H M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OGHAM
Click to search all anagrams of OGHAM plus a wildcard: OGHAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OGHAM
Images for OGHAM
Lookup in Wiki for OGHAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.