Scrabble word: OCCUPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCCUPY exist?
Definitions of OCCUPY in dictionaries:
- verb - keep busy with
- verb - live (in a certain place)
- verb - occupy the whole of
- verb - be on the mind of
- verb - march aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation
- verb - require (time or space)
- verb - consume all of one's attention or time
- verb - assume, as of positions or roles
- To fill up (time or space): a lecture that occupied three hours.
- To dwell or reside in.
- To hold or fill (an office or a position).
- To seize possession of and maintain control over by or as if by conquest.
- To engage, employ, or busy (oneself): occupied himself with sculpting.
- verb - to engage the attention or energies of
There are 6 letters in OCCUPY: C C O P U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCCUPY plus a wildcard: OCCUPY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCCUPY
Images for OCCUPY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.