Scrabble word: OCCUPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCCUPY exist?
Definitions of OCCUPY in dictionaries:
- verb - keep busy with
- verb - live (in a certain place)
- verb - occupy the whole of
- verb - be on the mind of
- verb - march aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation
- verb - require (time or space)
- verb - consume all of one's attention or time
- verb - assume, as of positions or roles
- To fill up (time or space): a lecture that occupied three hours.
- To dwell or reside in.
- To hold or fill (an office or a position).
- To seize possession of and maintain control over by or as if by conquest.
- To engage, employ, or busy (oneself): occupied himself with sculpting.
- verb - to engage the attention or energies of