Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OCCUPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCCUPY exist?
Definitions of OCCUPY in dictionaries:
- verb - keep busy with
- verb - live (in a certain place)
- verb - occupy the whole of
- verb - be on the mind of
- verb - march aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation
- verb - require (time or space)
- verb - consume all of one's attention or time
- verb - assume, as of positions or roles
- To fill up (time or space): a lecture that occupied three hours.
- To dwell or reside in.
- To hold or fill (an office or a position).
- To seize possession of and maintain control over by or as if by conquest.
- To engage, employ, or busy (oneself): occupied himself with sculpting.
- v - to engage the attention or energies of
There are 6 letters in OCCUPY: C C O P U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCCUPY plus a wildcard: OCCUPY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCCUPY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OCCUPY
- FileDay 14 occupy Wall Street September 30 2011 Shankbone 49.JPG ...
- Beginning Im Not occupying Wall Street. Im In It and Trying to ...
- ... An Organized College Walkout Add Support To occupy Wall Street Protest
- occupy Wall Street - In Focus - The Atlantic
- occupy SF at one year A question of what is next Dan Schreiber ...
- occupy the Facts Harvard se une al movimiento con investigaciones que ...
- 10 Ways occupy Changes Everything your passport to complaining
- Wall Street opnieuw bezet door occupy New York Janitors Join occupy ...
- The occupy Wall Street Movement Doesnt Need Black Bloc Buffoonery ...
- One year later what ever happened to occupy Wall Street - U.S. News