Scrabble word: MYSELF
In which Scrabble dictionary does MYSELF exist?
Definitions of MYSELF in dictionaries:
- That one identical with me.
- Used reflexively as the direct or indirect object of a verb or as the object of a preposition: I bought myself a new car.
- Used for emphasis: I myself was certain of the facts.
- Used in an absolute construction: In office myself, I helped her get a job.
- The reflexive pronouns, such as myself, ourselves, yourself, yourselves, himself, and herself, are often used as emphatic forms: Like yourself, I have no apologies to make.
- pron - a form of the 1st person sing. pronoun