Scrabble word: MIMESIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIMESIS exist?
Definitions of MIMESIS in dictionaries:
- noun - the imitative representation of nature and human behavior in art and literature
- noun - any disease that shows symptoms characteristic of another disease
- noun - the representation of another person's words in a speech
- The imitation or representation of aspects of the sensible world, especially human actions, in literature and art.
- The appearance, often caused by hysteria, of symptoms of a disease not actually present.
- noun - an instance of mimicking