Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MIMESIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIMESIS exist?
Definitions of MIMESIS in dictionaries:
- noun - the imitative representation of nature and human behavior in art and literature
- noun - any disease that shows symptoms characteristic of another disease
- noun - the representation of another person's words in a speech
- The imitation or representation of aspects of the sensible world, especially human actions, in literature and art.
- The appearance, often caused by hysteria, of symptoms of a disease not actually present.
- noun - an instance of mimicking
There are 7 letters in MIMESIS: E I I M M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIMESIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIMESIS plus a wildcard: MIMESIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIMESIS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MIMESIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.