Scrabble word: MEMORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEMORY exist?
Definitions of MEMORY in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is remembered
- noun - the cognitive processes whereby past experience is remembered
- noun - the power of retaining and recalling past experience
- noun - an electronic memory device
- noun - the area of cognitive psychology that studies memory processes
- The mental faculty of retaining and recalling past experience.
- The act or an instance of remembering; recollection: spent the afternoon lost in memory.
- All that a person can remember: It hasn’t happened in my memory.
- Something remembered: pleasant childhood memories.
- The fact of being remembered; remembrance: dedicated to their grandparents’ memory.
- The period of time covered by the remembrance or recollection of a person or group of persons: within the memory of humankind.
- Persistent modification of behavior resulting from an animal’s experience.
- Computer Science.
- A unit of a computer that preserves data for retrieval.
- Capacity for storing information: two million bytes of memory.
- The set of past events affecting a given event in a stochastic process.
- These nouns denote the act or an instance of remembering, or something remembered.
- noun - the mental faculty of retaining and recalling past experience
There are 6 letters in MEMORY: E M M O R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEMORY plus a wildcard: MEMORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEMORY
Images for MEMORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.