Scrabble word: MEMORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEMORY exist?
Definitions of MEMORY in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is remembered
- noun - the cognitive processes whereby past experience is remembered
- noun - the power of retaining and recalling past experience
- noun - an electronic memory device
- noun - the area of cognitive psychology that studies memory processes
- The mental faculty of retaining and recalling past experience.
- The act or an instance of remembering; recollection: spent the afternoon lost in memory.
- All that a person can remember: It hasn’t happened in my memory.
- Something remembered: pleasant childhood memories.
- The fact of being remembered; remembrance: dedicated to their grandparents’ memory.
- The period of time covered by the remembrance or recollection of a person or group of persons: within the memory of humankind.
- Persistent modification of behavior resulting from an animal’s experience.
- Computer Science.
- A unit of a computer that preserves data for retrieval.
- Capacity for storing information: two million bytes of memory.
- The set of past events affecting a given event in a stochastic process.
- These nouns denote the act or an instance of remembering, or something remembered.
- noun - the mental faculty of retaining and recalling past experience