Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MALANGA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MALANGA exist?
Definitions of MALANGA in dictionaries:
- noun - tropical American aroid having edible tubers that are cooked and eaten like yams or potatoes
- n - a tropical plant
There are 7 letters in MALANGA: A A A G L M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MALANGA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MALANGA plus a wildcard: MALANGA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MALANGA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MALANGA
- malanga Substitutes Ingredients Equivalents
- malanga Coco Vega Produce
- What about malanga
- malanga Information from Answers.com
- malanga Blanca similar to a yam in appearance and a potato in flavor ...
- malanga Coco similar to a yam in appearance and a potato in flavor ...
- ... at first blush. For this dish he brought home malanga
- malanga Blanca Vega Produce
- La malanga coco o yauta coco es originaria del extremo oriente ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.