Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KARMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does KARMA exist?
Definitions of KARMA in dictionaries:
- noun - (Hinduism and Buddhism) the effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation
- The total effect of a person’s actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person’s existence, regarded as determining the person’s destiny.
- Fate; destiny.
- A distinctive aura, atmosphere, or feeling: There’s bad karma around the house today.
- adj - the force generated by a person's actions [n -S] : KARMIC
There are 5 letters in KARMA: A A K M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KARMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KARMA plus a wildcard: KARMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KARMA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KARMA
- June 1991] karma in Action The Diary Project
- ... of the concept of karma found both in Hinduism and Buddhism
- Applying karma in Personal Finance One Cent At A Time
- Awakening Buddha Within..... karma- Every action will have a similar ...
- karma is about the wheels or gears of time and synchronicity bringing ...
- read a study that said that 69% of young adults believe in karma. I ...
- The Ord by Jacob Kern - karma
- Fisker karma - Cars
- karma Background - karma Wallpaper Free
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.