Scrabble word: JOHNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOHNS exist?
Definitions of JOHNS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States artist and proponent of pop art (born in 1930)
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- noun - youngest son of Henry II
- noun - (New Testament) disciple of Jesus
- noun - a prostitute's customer
- noun - the last of the four Gospels in the New Testament
- noun - a toilet
There are 5 letters in JOHNS: H J N O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOHNS plus a wildcard: JOHNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOHNS
Images for JOHNS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.