Scrabble word: JOHN
Is JOHN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JOHN in dictionaries:
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- noun - youngest son of Henry II
- noun - (New Testament) disciple of Jesus
- noun - a prostitute's customer
- noun - the last of the four Gospels in the New Testament
- A toilet.
- A man who is a prostitute’s customer.
- noun - a toilet
There are 4 letters in JOHN: H J N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOHN
Click to search all anagrams of JOHN plus a wildcard: JOHN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOHN
Images for JOHN
Lookup in Wiki for JOHN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.