Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JERSEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JERSEY exist?
Definitions of JERSEY in dictionaries:
- noun - a Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic
- noun - the largest of the Channel Islands
- noun - a close-fitting pullover shirt
- noun - a slightly elastic machine-knit fabric
- noun - a breed of diary cattle developed on the island of Jersey
- A soft, plain-knitted fabric used for clothing.
- A garment made of this fabric.
- A close-fitting knitted pullover shirt, jacket, or sweater.
- Often Jersey.
- adj - a close-fitting knitted shirt [n -SEYS] : JERSEYED
There are 6 letters in JERSEY: E E J R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JERSEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JERSEY plus a wildcard: JERSEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JERSEY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JERSEY
- Barcelona jersey SportApex.com
- Argentina away jersey Argentina World Cup 2010 jersey away ...
- Jose Calderon Raptors jersey
- Spain World Cup Champions jersey Spain Soccer jersey
- Arsenal Away jersey 2011 2012 Leaked Photo Premier League Guide ...
- Chelsea jersey Home Women Football Store International
- Order jersey Home - Iniesta 6 SIZE S 96.00 SIZE M 96.00 SIZE ...
- Buy this pink Juventus jersey online at reputed retailers Kitbag .
- ... Republic of Ireland National Team New Euro Away Soccer jersey 2012
- ... new 20112012 Arsenal kitshirtjersey - The Offside - Arsenal blog