Scrabble word: JERSEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JERSEY exist?
Definitions of JERSEY in dictionaries:
- noun - a Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic
- noun - the largest of the Channel Islands
- noun - a close-fitting pullover shirt
- noun - a slightly elastic machine-knit fabric
- noun - a breed of diary cattle developed on the island of Jersey
- A soft, plain-knitted fabric used for clothing.
- A garment made of this fabric.
- A close-fitting knitted pullover shirt, jacket, or sweater.
- Often Jersey.
- adj - a close-fitting knitted shirt [n -SEYS] : JERSEYED
There are 6 letters in JERSEY: E E J R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JERSEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JERSEY plus a wildcard: JERSEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JERSEY
Images for JERSEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.