Scrabble word: JERSEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JERSEY exist?
Definitions of JERSEY in dictionaries:
- noun - a Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic
- noun - the largest of the Channel Islands
- noun - a close-fitting pullover shirt
- noun - a slightly elastic machine-knit fabric
- noun - a breed of diary cattle developed on the island of Jersey
- A soft, plain-knitted fabric used for clothing.
- A garment made of this fabric.
- A close-fitting knitted pullover shirt, jacket, or sweater.
- Often Jersey.
- adj - a close-fitting knitted shirt [n -SEYS] : JERSEYED