Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INCLINING
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCLINING exist?
Definitions of INCLINING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of inclining
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - bend or turn (one's ear) towards a speaker in order to listen well
- verb - lower or bend (the head or upper body), as in a nod or bow
- verb - be at an angle
- verb - feel favorably disposed or willing
- verb - make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief
There are 9 letters in INCLINING: C G I I I L N N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCLINING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCLINING plus a wildcard: INCLINING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCLINING
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCLINING
- Wilfred inclining Graph Royalty Free Stock Image - Image 7591866
- hull construction update..FPSO Ruby inclining Test
- inclining experiment - Cruisers & Sailing Photo Gallery
- Karate Boy inclining Right Stock Images - Image 12034844
- inclining metal dog crate with Large ImageBuy inclining metal dog ...
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- inclining Experiment Pearl Harbor July 1945. Thepower cables ...
- inclining dial 1850-1900 by Fang Xiu-Shui
- Sign up and download this inclining left in split pose image for as ...
- AeroBed inclining Twin Mattress
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.