Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INCLINING
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCLINING exist?
Definitions of INCLINING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of inclining
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - bend or turn (one's ear) towards a speaker in order to listen well
- verb - lower or bend (the head or upper body), as in a nod or bow
- verb - be at an angle
- verb - feel favorably disposed or willing
- verb - make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief
There are 9 letters in INCLINING: C G I I I L N N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCLINING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCLINING plus a wildcard: INCLINING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCLINING
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCLINING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.