Scrabble word: HOOKUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOOKUP exist?
Definitions of HOOKUP in dictionaries:
- noun - a device providing a connection between a power source and a user
- noun - a system of components assembled together for a particular purpose
- A system of electric circuits and electrically powered equipment designed to operate together: a nationwide telecommunications hookup.
- A configuration of mechanical parts or devices providing a link between a supply source and a user: a gas hookup for a mobile home.
- A plan or schematic drawing of such a system or such a configuration.
- A linkage or connection, often between unlikely associates or factors.
- noun - an electrical assemblage