Scrabble word: HOOKUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOOKUP exist?
Definitions of HOOKUP in dictionaries:
- noun - a device providing a connection between a power source and a user
- noun - a system of components assembled together for a particular purpose
- A system of electric circuits and electrically powered equipment designed to operate together: a nationwide telecommunications hookup.
- A configuration of mechanical parts or devices providing a link between a supply source and a user: a gas hookup for a mobile home.
- A plan or schematic drawing of such a system or such a configuration.
- A linkage or connection, often between unlikely associates or factors.
- noun - an electrical assemblage
There are 6 letters in HOOKUP: H K O O P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOOKUP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOOKUP plus a wildcard: HOOKUP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOOKUP
Images for HOOKUP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.