Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOMINY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOMINY exist?
Definitions of HOMINY in dictionaries:
- noun - hulled corn with the bran and germ removed
- Hulled and dried kernels of corn, prepared as food by boiling.
- n - hulled, dried corn
There are 6 letters in HOMINY: H I M N O Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOMINY plus a wildcard: HOMINY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOMINY
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOMINY
- Filehominy (maize).JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- How to cook hominy corn or mote
- grits See hominy grits .
- Anasazi & Pinto Beans with hominy & Green Chiles
- Stir Laugh Repeat hominy with Bacon - A KISS Dish - Keep it simple ...
- Colombian Yellow hominy Soup (Sopa de maiz Pelao) My Colombian ...
- Eat this Word hominy
- Green chile hominy casserole with chorizo Homesick Texan
- hominy Salsa recipe
- ... and I mean NOBODY has made a hominy recipe taste this AWESOME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.